Monday, March 31, 2008

Tagged by Stacia

A - Attached or Single: Very much so attached

B - Best Friend: Wayne

C - Cake or Pie: I would say pie.....classic apple with ice cream and pumpkin with cool whip!!

D - Day of choice: Any day that Wayne is home from work, which isn't always Saturdays.

E - Essential Item: This is tough.....crude clay for my thick, fine hair.

F - Favorite Color: green

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Not a huge fan of either

H - Hometown: Good old Salem, Oregon

I - Indulgence(s): Hot long showers or a good book read (without interruptions) or a tasty treat to satisfy my sugar tooth.

J - January or July: I would have to say July but honestly, I love the change in seasons.

K - Kids: Jackson (15 months) and another boy on the way (due May 26th)

L - Life is incomplete without: Family, good friends, and the Gospel

M - Marriage Date: June 11th, 2005

N - Number of Siblings: 6....4 older sisters and 2 younger brothers

O - Oranges or Apples: Both- Fuji apples are my favorite but I will eat any apple that isn't soft....yuck. I love a good juicy orange. Fresh off the tree are definitely the best....one of the things I miss from my mission.

P - Phobias or Fears: I think I have a bit of claustrophobia....Wayne LOVES to tease and put blankets over my face to see how long I will last without yanking them off. I just don't like my face to be completely covered. Weird, I know.

Q - Quotes: "You have two ears and one mouth, use them accordingly"

R - Reason to smile: Being so blessed with a loving husband and a fantastic little guy

S - Season: Spring when everything is blossoming, and fall when the leaves change

T - Tag Three Friends: I will pick two....my sisters-in-law Megan and Sarah

U - Unknown fact(s) about me: My husband is 6 years younger than I and the second would be that I really like to fly fish. I worked at a resort in Arizona for a couple of summers and a co-worker taught me how. I just wish I could get away to do it more often.


V - Very favorite Store: I love a good deal so wherever I can get one of those and Old Navy. I think every other item in my closet is from there.

W - Worst habit: I have two that I can think of right off hand. My brother in law always makes fun of me because I say "I am sorry" too often. Like I say I am sorry for things that I have no control over or whatever. And another thing that I am constantly reminded of is talking too loud, esp on the phone.

X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound.....hands down

Y - Your favorite food: Cheese......there is nothing like a good grilled cheese sandwich

Z - Zodiac: Pisces

4 comments:

Danna said...

That was fun to read, Shauna! You fly-fisherwoman you! I can't believe you have about 50 more days until your #2 comes too!! Love your blog! Good luck and take care!!

Kari said...

This was fun for me to read. I felt like I got to know you better!

Shelby said...

I love you! I hope you had a great birthday and a "lucky", blessed year to come!

Laura Stringham said...

Ha! You said you love a tasty treat! I said that the other day and was hoping that I'm not the only one who still uses that!