Friday, April 11, 2008

Cirque Du Soleil



For my birthday this year, Wayne got tickets for us to go to Portland to the Cirque Du Soleil. It seriously was amazing. I wish I could of taken pictures inside but it wasn't allowed. I know there are a lot of Cirque Du Soleil shows...this one was called Corteo and was performed in both English and French. We didn't follow the actual story line very well but the different performances were just incredible. It is one of those things you just have to see to completely appreciate. Thank you Wayne for such a fun night out. I love you!!!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

I have been wanting to see that, I'm jealous!!

Alee and Brandon said...

I always see commercials for that and it looks sooo fun!! I'm glad it was a blast!

Crystal said...

I AM CRAZY JEALOUS RIGHT NOW!!! i have ALWAYS wanted to see that show. it looks amazing!! LUCKY! ;)

Becca said...

Hey Wayne and Shauna, it's Becca Smith, from Pringle Ward. I just saw on your facebook pg that you had a blog-I love blogging! Your little guy is SO cute! And congrats on #2! Everyone's having babies it's awesome :)

jenae nae said...

Shauna papworth- oh my GOSH- first i find mitch and now you- i am SOOO excited to see you! Look at you pregnant- i love it! I need to get your email address!
it is so good to see you- your family is adorable!
jenae (hunsaker)

www.ryanblanchrdfamily.blogspot.com