Friday, June 27, 2008

Our last month


Well, I have been a huge slacker and haven't posted anything in the last month. I know you are all anxious to see pictures of Logan and I am sorry that it has taken so long to give you more!!! But I am going to highlight the past month as there are a few things that I want to share. So, here goes. At Logan's 2 week appointment, he had thrush and so they gave us this medicine that turned his mouth purple. We thought he looked like a gothic child or something. It was pretty funny.
June 11th....our 3rd anniversary. I feel so grateful for my sweet husband who treats me so well and is incredibly thoughtful. I love you Wayne. I couldn't ask for a better companion and friend.











Wayne is just about to finish up the recruit academy this next week with the Salem Fire Department. He has been really enjoying his time and is very happy with the new job. We find out next week where he will be stationed at for at least the next year. We are very excited.
We have also been house hunting as my Mom will be home soon from her mission.....I can't believe it. We aren't that picky about where but are very excited to find one to call our own. Jackson is so much fun lately....he is saying so much more and just loves life. Here are a few fun pics of him lately.





2 comments:

Shalyse said...

I know a fun neighborhood you could live in! :-)

Erickson Family said...

YAY!! new pics! He is so adorable. We should plan a time to get together soon. Will is set to take the boards in Salem on the 18th of this month and then should be able to secure a job shortly thereafter. I am anxious to see where this road will take us.