Friday, October 24, 2008


I feel like there is so much to report on. I really need to update this more often. Here are a few activities that we have been up to.
First, we went on the Portland tram the other day. I takes you right up to OHSU with a breath taking view.
We also went to the pumpkin patch the other night, which was fun. Oddly enough, we actually didn't get any pumpkins. We were merely going for the photo opt and to do something festive. We thought we might get a pumpkin cheaper at WINCO. We are cheap, what can I say. We went with our friends, the Knapps. Jackson is obsessed with Maylie. Rightfully so. She is adorable. Seriously, when we get in the car to go anywhere he says these words. "Maylie, Maylie, Maylie". He just can't get enough of her.
We were also able to go to the temple and walk around a bit. It seriously is so beautiful and I am reminded of how grateful I am for my family and all the things that I have been blessed with.

7 comments:

e. said...

I'm with you on the pumpkins from Winco thing. My kids are always upset, but I lie to them and say that the ones from the pumpkin patch will rot before Halloween. One day they will know the truth about me, but I'm golden until then.

A. Schoonie said...

Looks like lots of fun times! Glad to hear everything is going well. Take Care - Ashlie

Erin The Great said...

Oh my goodness your kids are so cute! How have you been? It's been forever.

kathryn said...

great pictures! sure love ya.

kath

Gina said...

It was great to see you on Sunday! Your little guys are so cute!! Hey I just wanted to invite you to a Modbe party at my house Tues. Nov. 4th. 6:30-8:30. Stop by anytime...I would love to have you girl!

Momma Ann said...

Sure love being a part of the kids lives especially. They are so darling and make life so fun. Love you, Mom

Veronica Tyler said...

Your boys are adorable! Holdiays are always so much funner with little kids -