Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Another day in the world of Jackson Brown




Jackson has started pooping, yes pooping in the bath tub. I don't know if the warm bath water relaxes him or what, but it is SO annoying (and disgusting). So, Wayne was around one morning and Jackson was starting to get "the face" and started the grunting noises as well that most kids do when they are doing their business. Wayne got the grand idea to get out the "potty seat" that I used growing up that my Mom has kept over the years. It seriously has been around FOREVER. I am sure my parents had it with most all of us kids so it is like 30-40 years old. Anyway, so he pulls Jackson out of the bath and onto the toilet to see if he will go. He didn't go, but it made for some great pictures.

10 comments:

A. Schoonie said...

We have had the pooping in the tub happen at our house as well...it is disgusting for sure! I always feel like everything needs to be cloroxed after that!
Take Care - Ash

Shelby said...

too funny

Carolyn said...

Oh my gosh, I'm totally cracking up at these!

Karen Kunzler said...

That is awesome. I was about to say, "no way are they potty training him before this new baby comes." Shannon does the pooping in the bath tub too, but that is because when she is constipated I put her in the bath tub to help the constipation. The water goes in their little bums (sorry to be so frank) and helps the poop come out. Hense that is why we do it to help with Shannon's problems. Love ya :)!!!!

Dan and Hilary said...

Your child is Brilliant!!! The fact that he will even sit there is so awesome! He could be potty trained by the time your next child arrives!:)

Alee and Brandon said...

These pics are great!

Crystal said...

ewwwww! i remember when my kids started doing that. luckily is was only a few of times. sooo gross!

john papworth said...

i am happy that although jackson and i are apart, that through this simple duck potty seat, he and i, or at least our bums are connected. that heirloom worked for me and now i am proud to say that i am in the 70% percentile for white 28 year old potty trained men, so jackson to you my dear nephew, the sky is the limit.

Karen Kunzler said...

Hey Shauna, I have put up my securities on my blog and want to add you to my list. Send me an email so that I can add your email to my list. karenkunzler@hotmail.com

Karen

Megan said...

that's too funny ... i guess we have this to look forward to! he's so cute. i love the pictures.