Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Our very short trip to California

I have some updating to do.....imagine that. I honestly THINK about blogging all the time but I just don't take the time to do it. Maybe someday.....
As some of you know, Wayne finished his paramedic program this past December. But in order to actually work as a paramedic, he had to take a National practical exam as well as written exam. For some reason, in Oregon they only offer the practical exam twice a year and of course, he just missed the cut off. California on the other hand, offers the practical exam almost every month in different cities. Since it is the same exam in both states, why not take a little trip and getter' done!!!
Originally, he was going to go with some friends but at the last minute they decided to go early, which he couldn't do because of work. With a little arranging, Jackson and I packed and decided to join him.
Wayne had arranged to stay with my sister Carol and her family in Morgan Hill......right close to San Jose. We had a great time with them and the trip was worth it as Wayne passed the practical exam with flying colors. Yeah!!!!!!
Here are some pictures of Carol and Ryan's kids, Ava (5) and Dylan (almost 2). Love you guys!! Thanks again.

5 comments:

Danna said...

Congratulations to your husband, Shauna! Good luck on job findings! If you ever go visit your sister again, you BETTER come see us too--we're heading back to the Bay Area, CA for med. school in May/June. Take care!!

Shelby said...

Congrats to you guys! I love all those cute kids (and their mommas):)

jakenapril said...

There's always a reason to head south in the winter when you're in Oregon...and it's even better when there's family close! Good luck in the job hunt.

A. Schoonie said...

Congrats on passing the test! It is always nice to visit family! Take Care.

jenreeder said...

Hey Shauna! This Jen DARLING Reeder~
I was excited to see your blog and I miss all you guys like crazy! Your babe is so cute and so are Carol's! You can stop by my blog anytime... it's jenreeder.blogspot.com. I'm not that great at it, but I do love to catch up with other people. I wish Carol would do one too... talk her into it, will 'ya? Anyway, it was great to see that things are going so well and Congrats on passing the test!