Saturday, September 6, 2008

She is HOME!!!!

Well, as many of you know, my Mom is home from her mission. Yea!!!! She isn't in Oregon yet as she flew into Utah yesterday but she will be here on the 12th. I wanted to post that she is going to be reporting about her mission in 2nd ward on Sunday the 14th at 8:30 AM. If you want to come, you are more than welcome to. We are going to have an open house the next weekend most likely so if you can't make it to the sacrament meeting, you can see her the next weekend. I will post more about that as soon as we have the details. We are so excited to have her home!!!!
As far as our plans, we are going to be staying with her for a few months as we are still house hunting/saving for a down payment etc. It will be fun to all be together for a bit as I know Mom is anxious to spend time with Jackson and Logan. Love you Mom!!!

8 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so excited, consider us there!

Shalyse said...

I have been thinking about Ann all week. we are SO excited to see that lady!!! hopefully we'll be able to make it to the meeting, if not then for sure the open house!

what an awesome lady she is! :-) I bet she is just DYING to see those cute little boys!

Max :) said...

She is at our house right now!!

A. Schoonie said...

So glad that she made it safely back to the states. Enjoy your time with her!
Ashlie

jenae nae said...

We are so excited for her to be back and see your new baby- tell her all the hunsakers say hi

Hey, It's Ansley said...

I'm sure you are so happy to have her back!

Momma Ann said...

Thanks Shash for the info you sent out, and for the fantastic time I am having with those darling little boys. I love waking up to seeing them in the morning. I have to say that their parents are pretty incredible as well, and the home and yard are looking in great shape. Way to go!!

Jeanette said...

Shauna,

I'm excited to hear your mom is home. I was wondering about that. I found your blog from the Willis' (Katie & Mark)blog. :) Say "hi" to your mom from me.

Jeanette