Saturday, January 31, 2009

Here in the, hot tub......


We were able to go to G&G Browns house the other night and go in their hot tub. We hadn't ever taken the boys in with us before but they both seemed to enjoy themselves. The bubbles were a big hit of course.




I thought of a couple of random things as I was sitting in the hot tub. First of all, I honestly love the feeling of having my body totally warm but my face cold because of fresh air......maybe because it reminds me of camping. I also thought of the SNL skit....has anyone seen that one with Drew Barrymore and maybe Will Ferrell? Pretty funny.

6 comments:

5Youngers said...

Your boys are so cute.

Anonymous said...

You guys are seriously so cute.

Stacia said...

How fun! I bet the boys loved it! Maylie is sitting here with me, and she said, "uncle wayne nakie boy"...

sierra said...

How fun! What a cute little family. We miss you guys!

john papworth said...

ah, yes...the luv-ah's who dine on spiced lamb shank at the Welchley Arms Hotel.

Kelly said...

Your boys are so cute. Looks like you guys had a blast. Loves!