Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More happenings......

Wayne is about to finish up his quarter at school and he has enjoyed his classes for the most part. They have been a bit more time consuming than he would of liked. He did take a photography class that he really enjoyed and I wanted to post some of the pictures that he took for his specific assignments. I know that I am a bit biased but I think they are pretty cool. Here are a few.....



In other news......
We have been wanting to move for a few months now but things haven't been moving as fast as we would of liked. We are still wanting a change in location but it looks like we are going to be Oregonians for at least the time being. Yea!!!

5 comments:

5Youngers said...

I love the fifth one down. Great pics.

Veronica Tyler said...

A great photographer is a wonderful person to have in the family!!!

I've seen some really cool scrapbooking pages with the background being blurred - loved the kids in the stroller!

Hope you are well and happy! -

GunthërBrown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GunthërBrown said...

what the crap?! now BOTH my brothers are better photographers than me? Sheesh, I guess Heavenly Father just wants me to be really really humble or something.

My favorite is the stroller one too. But they are all awesome. Good job Wayne.

GunthërBrown said...

Sorry for the deleted comment, there was an embarassing typo, and I've already given up a photography ranking today, so I couldn't let my proofreading abilities get tarnished in the same blow.