Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Annabelle Jeanne Brown

Well, a lot has happened since I posted last..which is to be expected since I haven't posted anything since what, October!! Seriously. But the most exciting would have to be the birth of our first little girl, Annabelle Jeanne. She was born on the 15th of January at 5:53 AM and weighed in at 9lb 9oz and 21 inches long. She was born with the same cute cheeks as her brothers and a full head of hair. She was unique in that she has an extra finger on her left hand. It wasn't attached by bone to her hand so they just tied it off to cut off the blood supply and eventually it will just fall off. Pretty interesting. My sister Kathryn commented that she will have something fun and interesting to say when she plays 2 truths and a lie!! Kind-a funny. We are loving her and the addition she has made to our family. Jackson has really taken to her and loves to hold her and puts his finger in her mouth to "feed" her. Logan points to her, esp when she cries but is still a bit unsure about her.
Things are going well so far but right now she is pretty easy. I am sure things will get a bit more difficult as she gets older and requires more attention. But for now, I am enjoying each moment, especially those that I get alone with her during the night. I appreciate the family and friends around me that have been so supportive and helpful during this time of transition. Not to mention an amazing husband who knows how to take over and give me a break. I feel very blessed.
Here are a few pictures and I am sure there will be many more to come!! Enjoy!!







18 comments:

Tia Hopper said...

I can't believe how big she is! She looks a month old!! So cute!!

Emily said...

Love the name and I love the cheeks even more!!! Big congrats to your clan!

Dan and Hilary said...

I LOVE the name!:) I am so happy for you and your family! She is adorable, and she is so lucky to have such two great older brothers.

Momma Ann said...

I know she looks adorable in these pictures but she is even cuter in real life--not a prejudiced grandma, right??

moller99 said...

Shauna she is just beautiful! You will love having a little girl! We had two boys and then a girl and it has been fabulous! The boys watch out for her so much. I feel bad for her first date!

kathryn said...

Shauna love love love the pics! So sweet. Also for the record the game is 2 truths and a lie. I don't want anyone thinking I'm promoting truth or dare among teenagers . . . you never know where that game can lead! haha

Katie said...

Oh man...what a cutie! How fun to have a little girl for those boys to look after.

Brandon & Michelle said...

She is soo cute. I love her cheeks. She is a brown for sure!

Veronica Tyler said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations :)

Erin and James Sweeney said...

She's so beautiful! That makes me excited to have a little girl. And can't wait to come back and visit Salem so we can see her!

Kim said...

What a cutie ~ congrats!!

Daisha said...

She's darling! Congratulations you guys.

Karen Kunzler said...

What a beautiful little girl. That is so interesting about her finger. How neat that it is easily taken care of. I have a nephew who has only 2 fingers on one hand. She has SO much hair. I hope Logan does better than Loralee did. It is still hard for her sometimes not to have Mommy when she want me. Sounds like you guys are doing wonderfully.

Shelby said...

SO Cute! I just see a little mini-Shauna Jeanne! What a sweet baby and I love her cute name! Hope to see you both in person, soon!

Jenn said...

What a cutie!!! I LOVE those cheeks!!!

jenae nae said...

so excited she is here! Isn't it great to not be pregnant anymore! :) hope you are well! I saw this sign in Orem the other day... it said John Papworth... something about selling alarm systems... is that your john?

hapi said...

Hi Brown Family, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Halo BW said...

So adorable!

https://www.money.id/finance/strategi-agar-pengajuan-kredit-ke-bank-selalu-disetujui-160803g.html/